Interview with a Seller: Lena Nunn

Hi All,
Today's Interview with a Seller is with the lovely Lena Nunn! Hope you enjoy this interview!


1. What’s your name and shop name and what do you do?
Lena Nunn, blogs name is Scrapbutterfly. I do cards mostly


2. Where are you located? 
Potter Valley, CA

3. What’s the favorite part of your craft?
coloring the stamps!!

4. How long have you been crafting? since I was old enough to hold a crayon but Ive only been stamping for about 5 years

5. What’s your favorite thing to make? cards of course! 

6. What kind of camera do you use to shoot? I dont use a camera. Mostly I use my blackberry

7. Who or what models your items?
my desk 

8. What's the most rewarding part of running your own business?
I do sell some of my cards and make a little side money  

9. What's the most challenging part of running your own business?
When I get an order for 50 of the same card. ggrrr I hate doing multiples of the same thing.


Thanks for taking the time to be featured Lena. This was a lot of fun to do.


Check out Lena's blog here.

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross