Autumn Treasures with Visible Image Stamps

Welcome Back and thanks for stopping by!

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the vivid colors, the cool, crisp air, and of course my favorite holiday, All Hallow's Eve.

That being said, I've created this project for a little inspiration for our great Autumn Challenge going on at Visible Image Stamps!


Visible Image has some FAB and very generous prizes for the winners for the Autumn Challenge! There will be THREE separate winners, so what are you waiting for?! Give it a go!!


For this greeting card, I used Corset and Grunge Flourish.


The corset is colored with copic markers to accent, and I've added grommets and ribbon to echo the lacing on the corset. 


To add some warmth, I used my Tim Holtz felt-topped blending tool and went around the sides of the second layer to blend. I then popped the entire second layer off the base of the card to help create depth.



So! I hope you enjoyed this creation! Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and I hope you do!) is to: 
2) Check out the store to see what other awesome stamps we've created for your enjoyment; and 
3) Come play with us at our Facebook Group! We don't bite...hard. :)

Well, what do you think?


Comments

  1. Rachael this is gorgeous! I fall more and more in love with it each time I see it and those grommets just accentuate the image so much more! {love}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you colored this corset is just beautiful. I especially like the grommets and ribbon holding it to the card it echos the corset perfectly as does the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you on the grommets, I think they are my favorite accent to use. Thanks for checking out this project! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross