Sassy Studio Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Welcome Back!

I created this bright fall card using a number of different techniques. 

First, I printed out the image, colored it with Copic Markers and blended. I used Copics because I wanted a nice bright color pop.



Next I embossed a scrap piece of teal paper and used an orange ink pad to rub over the embossed surface of the paper. I think it adds a nice highlight to the embossing.

Following that, I cut a paper doily in half and layered it on top of a piece of designer paper that I had pre-cut and distressed with walnut ink distress ink.

I then popped the teal embossed paper off of the page as well as added rick rack ribbon in brown and orange. I popped the Sassy Studio Designs image off from the embossed paper to give the card focus to her. The image I used was Pink Ribbon Sassy.

What do you think? What's your favorite awareness holiday to craft for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross