Modern Thank You Set

Welcome!

Here in Seattle its been sunshiney and beautiful, but on the chilly side.  This weekend there's the possibility of SNOW. So I'm gearing up for a cozy weekend (Oscar party?!) It looks like that cozy theme may spill over into next week!

I've been busy creating some new things in my studio and I want to share with you a new design I've created. Its modern, sleek, and unique - I haven't ever created anything quite like this, and I love these cards because I had the chance to create "outside the box".  I used an exciting color combination to evoke a current and modern feel, and clean straight lines.



I created three different designs (with arrows - because if you're like me, you love the trend of arrows!) to include in this Thank You set - you get one of each; each are accented with a little sparkle.


Super cute, huh? The best part is that these cards are perfect to keep on hand for any time you need a thank you. I even provide arrow-accented acid and lignin-free envelopes!
If you like this creation, I invite you to view it in my shop along with all of my other paper products! You can also connect with me on facebook! I'd love to see your smiling face and read your comments!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross