Robot Hello

Hello Again!
Glad to have you visiting with me once again. Today’s post is featuring this cute little robot card I made recently.
I’ve had these little robot images for several years and I’ve only had the chance to use them once or twice. I think they’re perfect for Valentine’s Day or a Hello. I recently bought a student set of water colors to play with. After filling my watercolor brush with water, I found that these little robots were perfect for water color! I paired them with my new Hello from Seattle image and colored it with colored pencils to match the green background. I just added a little rhinestone to her bow, cut her out and adhered her to her die cut. I’ll use her Mr. in a different card. I love the green on this card, its springy and fresh and works great for men or women recipients. Cute. :) Makes me smile. I hope you like it as well.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross