Lucky Koi Birthday Greeting

Welcome!
I hadn't busted out my Bombshell Stamps in a while. When I found this gnarly stencil that looks like waves, it reminded me of my Bombshell set Koi Tattoo, which I love but have been stumped on how to incorporate into my designs.


I also used Bombshell Stamps' Happy Birthday from the Banner Sayings set. What a match! I love how this card turned out. I stenciled with two different shades of blue to add more depth, and highlighted the scales with my copic marker blender pen. So much fun!
This card has already sold, but if you like the style, check out my shop. There's more to come! :) Thanks!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross