Girls Night Out!

Hi All and thanks for stopping by!
Today I wanted to share with you a card I recently created for a girls night out theme or bachelorette party invites.
Isn't it cuuute?! I love how this greeting turned out. I adore this stamp (by Rubber Romance) and I purchased the sentiment from Hobby Lobby. I handmade these cards in Seattle and left the inside blank in case a customer wanted it left blank, but I have several invite-style rubber stamps as an option, too.
I was originally hording the ribbon for some Day of the Dead projects I was going to do, but it matched so well to the lavender dress in the center I couldn't help myself! :P
Super fun to create! This was also my first time creating a darker skin tone for the woman on the far right. I think it turned out great! I love my copics...And rhinestones finish off this card - because everybody likes something sparkly! These invites can be found in my store!

Do you like it? I'd love to hear what you think! Leave me a comment below and let me know. :D
With so much love

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross