Stay Balanced...A Chocolate in Each Hand!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I created this card for the Art Impressions Spring Colors challenge (http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-156-spring-colors-challenge.html?m=1)

Thanks for stopping by today! I wanted to share with you a new greeting card I came up with featuring a new background stamp I purchased from the fab shop Dolce Stamps (it's called "wireworks" and created by JudiKins stamps <and I also purchased "John" from the same company - he's a mod guy and will be appearing at a later date!>) and a new image I purchased from Art Impressions (love love love their images!!!) I used the Yoga Yolanda set for this card, along with candy dots and ribbon in a coordinating color.  The background was stamped in a pale green teardrop memento pad.



This set makes me smile because I love yoga and the quote is so true! Very cute - makes me smile and very fun to color with my copics. I'm looking forward to sending this card in the mail to one of my lucky friends.

What do you think? What colors would you use with this set? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Yoga Yolanda always makes me grin! Great card! Thanks for playing along over at Art Impressions in our current Challenge "Spring Colours"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Yolanda makes me giggle every time I see her! Thanks so much for joining our Spring Colors challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross