Life Hack, Level Up!

Welcome back all!
If you're like me, you have a lot of jewelry. I have a very small tabletop jewelry box and I needed some way to display my long necklaces so that I could actually see what I have. So I went to good will and found this little beauty! 
How perfect is that?!
I looked it up when I got home.
Apparently it's a scarf holder, but I gotta say, this works better for me! I even have enough room to display my rings!
Sweet! Gotta love it! I paid all of $3 for this hanger, which retails new for $24.95. What can I say?! I love good will!
What do you think? Anything interesting to add? Leave a comment and share your ideas!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross