If it zips IT FITS!

Need I say more? I mean, really. lol Love this image from Art Impressions - Bonnie's art captures daily life perfectly! My two favorite lines from Art Impressions is the Girlfriends line and the Ai People line.  The pairing of the sentiments rounds it out - they're just so funny!


One of my favorite things to do with clothing or fabrics with my Copics is to create a pattern. I had a very good time designing this card with a patterned shirt and my Copics and chose something easy - a monochromatic pattern on the top, with jeans (tertiary to the secondary orange) to pop the color, with a soft pink in the background. Pink and orange go well together because they are analogous on the color wheel and its a nice soft blend.


I added a half doily for interest and layering



and stamped the sentiment, die cut it, distressed the edges and popped it up to create dimension.




The mint green behind the doily in a lattice pattern ties everything together nicely.  I added some candy dots in cream to continue with circle theme from the sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed reading about and seeing this card.  I hope that you will leave a comment and let me know how you like it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross