Miss Your Slippa at My Door

I love this card. To create this card I used an image from Rubber Stamp Plantation that I picked up last year during my visit. I chose the Large Ukulele Girl and masked her off, then stamped once again over her with an image from Impression Obsession. I then created another matting of the same and had a bit of fun with coloring, resulting in two separate color schemes of the same design.


I kept the green one because I think its nice to look at and I enjoy the design so much.


Which one is your favorite? The purple matting with the pink flower or the green matting with the orange flower?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross