Punch Art Pink Flamingo

Who loves flamingos?! That would be me! And this guy was just too cute to pass up. I found the tutorial at Brandy Cox's youtube channel  Brandy always does such a great job with her designs. Although I am not affiliated in any way with Stampin' Up! (like, at all) I still like to pop in on Brandy and see what she's got going on.
Although I have not ever created punch art before, I was able to duplicate Brandy's design with what I had in stock and on hand, and I think this little guy turned out just peachy! This design makes me smile every time I look at it. All I can say is that the world needs more googly eyes!!




Are you a fan of the googly eyes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross