Red Briefcase Handbag for Hawaii

Hello all and thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm so happy to be back and be sharing some new posts with you. Its been a while, so lets get started.
Like most women, I love handbags! Here is a neo vintage piece that I acquired last March for my April/May trip to Hawaii.

I packed this handbag all over two separate islands! It was a good thing, too because it has plenty of room and after my major shopping hauls I needed all the room I could get!

The bag incudes red leather with matching extending strap, and black and white gingham sides and matching bow. The gold tone hardware round out this great piece - love the details!! It's manufactured by Madison for and I found this beauty at my local GoodWill. I paid $15 for this brand new handbag (still had the wrapping and everything!) that really was a life-saver during the two-week trip. The bag is rather large so it can double as a small briefcase or computer bag as well. In my case, I didn't bother with the laptop because I needed the room for magazines and books and coloring projects for the plane on the way over and back. The more delicate items I was able to pack back in another item I picked up while over there.
Love the color, love the size, love the bag. This is a great item so keep your eyes peeled for Madison products useful for travel and business. I love mine and use it frequently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross