Pink Elephant Wet Bar Project

I adore vintage barware and collect it, so I wanted to have something to showcase it. I put together the wet bar below from an old record player, which I purchased gutted.

Drunken pink elephant ice bucket. Vintage.

Vintage black and pink polka dots glassware with vintage caddy.

Here is the inside: my plans are to replace the doors (they are cracked) and mirror the inside of the doors. I also want to mirror the back of the entire piece and wire it so that when the doors open, the unit lights up. The bottom of the piece has a fabric covered speaker cover, which I would like to put a hinge on so that it folds downward. I want to hallow the speaker casing out and use that area for more storage.

This tray will eventually be taken out.

The glass piece above the tray is intact and wonderful. When I wire up the rest of the piece I would like to wire this to light up as well.

Obviously, I need to take a wiring class, but I feel like this is a very do-able project and I'm looking forward to completing it!

Leave a comment if you like this project. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross