Perfectly Poised Pineapple

Hello and welcome back! Thanks for popping in again.

It's been a while since I have been able to post, so I thought I would share this little project with you.

The other day, after creating a mess in my studio by spreading out all the paper I own, I paired up a design that was cased from a Close to Your Heart design.  I shared this little project on my Instagram the other day and they turned out so cute I decided to make a blog post about them.

A few weeks ago I attended at craft sale organized North of where I live in Seattle and met some great ladies. One of them was a Close to my Heart vendor from whom I purchased a couple of scrap layouts from for my Hawaii trip from 2015 (yup - still working on it - little by little!)  She was kind enough to slip an idea book into my bag when I wasn't looking.  (If you don't have the Seasonal Expressions May - August 2016 catalog you can download it here.) Flip to page 27!

I love the Calypso line, it's so bright and cheerful. But I have yet to purchase anything from Close to my Heart simply due to the circumstances in my life at the moment. I did however happen to have some choice papers in my stash that I was able to color match and play with!

Anyways, here's my project. I hope you like it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross